- WORDPRESS & HTML: added presets for the Blog Section with sample data:
Added option to remove e-commerce templates (WooCommerce and VirtueMart) for WordPress and Joomla themes:
in the Templates List and under the Home tab >> Settings
Removing e-commerce templates reduces template css by 20% and allows to use Themler themes with WP and Joomla web shops without e-commerce templates if you have Personal or Business subscription.
Flex Order can now be used for Sidebars to change the order in responsive modes.
NOTE: The order can be changed within one row:
-- Left -- (Above CMS, Content, Under CMS) -- Right
Ribbon UI Improvements
- Section: added the Height.
- Text: UI changes.
- Separator: UI changes.
- Templates List has been moved to the Ribbon.
- Slider: editable Settings for the Overlay effect (e.g. Opacity, Fill, etc.)
- Improved the 2nd opening speed for the “Add Section” dialog.
- Added controls for the “+” (Add Control) in the Context Menu of a Container, including presets for Bullets, Quotes, etc.
- Inc/Dec Font Size closed the Context Toolbar.
- Navigation Panel fixes, including blank thumbnails for some sections.
- Fixed bugs in pages and post search and browsing.
- Fixed content editor crash.
- Fixed bugs with customization of Section Font Size for in the Responsive Modes.
- JOOMLA: Fixed the bug with Joomla plug-in when the admin was corrupted.
- VIRTUEMART: Fixed the bug with the Amount Counter.
- Fixed the bug with "Set as Default" and "Reset to Default" for the Products control (Products Template).
- Other fixes of bugs and crashes.