Request failed: 500

udacha700
17 Posts
udacha700 posted this 22 January 2018

I get a "Request failed: 500" error when I try to import content from a template created using themler.
Install Content Plugins : Ok
import content from template: request failed 500
joomla 3.8
I did not change anything on the site. Just another edition of the template. The old template is loaded.

This stupid problem you have since September 2017, and there are no answers and decisions on the forum.
Why ??

I get a "Request failed: 500" error when I try to import content from a template created using themler. Install Content Plugins : Ok import content from template: request failed 500 joomla 3.8 I did not change anything on the site. Just another edition of the template. The old template is loaded. This stupid problem you have since September 2017, and there are no answers and decisions on the forum. Why ??
Vote to pay developers attention to this features or issue.
3 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest
Support Team
Support Team posted this 23 January 2018

Hi,

This issue is individual to the site settings. Please check the permissions so they are like in this article:
http://answers.themler.io/articles/65488/troubleshooting-read-first

Also try to switch off all the site plug-ins to see that no of them is causing the issue.

Sincerely,
Hella

Hi, This issue is individual to the site settings. Please check the permissions so they are like in this article: http://answers.themler.io/articles/65488/troubleshooting-read-first Also try to switch off all the site plug-ins to see that no of them is causing the issue. Sincerely, Hella
udacha700
17 Posts
udacha700 posted this 23 January 2018

Your answer is for morons. You have been reprinting it for the second year already. There is no hint of a solution to the problem indicated in the question.

The problem was solved by a change in the local CMS, which works with the Temler editor,
the menu heading
Content / Content / Content / Content
on
Content

As he acquired this form - I do not know, probably after a few improms of various content.

Get busy already by fixing bugs ...

With best regards, your old friend with 6 years of experience

Your answer is for morons. You have been reprinting it for the second year already. There is no hint of a solution to the problem indicated in the question. The problem was solved by a change in the local CMS, which works with the Temler editor, the menu heading Content / Content / Content / Content on Content As he acquired this form - I do not know, probably after a few improms of various content. Get busy already by fixing bugs ... With best regards, your old friend with 6 years of experience

Last edited 23 January 2018 by udacha700

Support Team
Support Team posted this 29 January 2018

Hello,

The fact is that in many cases the issue can be related to permissions, so was our assumption. Thanks for letting us know how the issue was solved in your case. Please feel free to contact us if any other issues or questions appear.

Sincerely,
Nettie,
BillionDigital Team

Hello, The fact is that in many cases the issue can be related to permissions, so was our assumption. Thanks for letting us know how the issue was solved in your case. Please feel free to contact us if any other issues or questions appear. Sincerely, Nettie, BillionDigital Team

Last edited 29 January 2018 by Support Team

You must log in or register to leave comments