We've updated Themler from the current Beta version.
The new Themler version is 441.
Here is a list of fixes included in this Themler update:
- Fixed the issue with transition effect in the menu;
- Fixed the Function create_function() is deprecated error in PHP 7.2.
WordPress and WooCommerce
- Fixed the issue with the Show widget on option for the Products template;
- Fixed the problem with the Use of undefined constant WC_VERSION notice;
- Fixed the issue with highlighting of the Events Calendar plug-in menu items;
- Added the Apply menu item tag filter option to disable HTML-tag removing from the menu items (the flag icon will now work with the WPML plug-in);
- Fixed the layout issues with the invisible products;
- Fixed the issue with startup of Themler with the WP Admin Theme CD plug-in;
- Fixed the problem with the product categories display in WC 3.3;
- Fixed the menu display issues with the UberMenu plug-in;
Joomla and VirtueMart
- Fixed the Call to a member function get() on a non-object error for the non-authorized users;
- Fixed the issue with the Show products of the selected category option;
- Fixed the 404 issue when pressing the Install plug-ins button in the active theme;
PrestaShop 1.7 Beta 2
- Added the Hook Right Column control;
- Added the Hook control that will add the hook into your theme with the desired hook name;
- Fixed Themler warnings when working with CartLink;
- Fixed the issue with updating the products amount in the cart;
- Faceted Search is now working fine;
- Fixed the issue with switching to the Shopping Cart template;
- Fixed the theme archivation issues for some particular
- Some other minor fixes.
Last edited 26 April 2018 by Support Team