Updated: Themler v.456 Update (10-May-2018)

Support Team
Support Team posted this 04 May 2018

Hi everyone,

We're happy to introduce the new Off Canvas and Slide Menu opening options for Mobile Menu.

off-canvas-1.png

When Off Canvas Menu option is used the menu overlaps the page, when the Slide Menu option is used the menu pushes the content to the right.

off-canvas-2.png

There is an option to add Header and Footer areas in the slide menu above and below the menu content correspondingly. These areas can contain various controls and even placeholders for the CMS modules.

Here is the short video overview of the new feature:

For more information on the new Off Canvas feature visit this link

Fixes in this update

  • Fixed issues with the incorrect column height and alignment in some grid layouts.
  • WordPress: Fixed the issue with the third-party shortcodes in the posts breaking the Themler shortcodes;
  • Woocommerce: Fixed the deprecated usage issues when adding product to cart;

NEW!

  • Fixed issue with jumping page when Off-canvas or Slide Menus are used;
  • Fixed issue with non-clickable links on some projects when Off-canvas or Slide Menus are used;

Thank you,
Themler Team

Hi everyone, [post:162376] Thank you, Themler Team

Last edited 10 May 2018 by Support Team

Vote to pay developers attention to this features or issue.
86 Comments
Order By: Standard | Newest
Support Team
Support Team posted this 28 May 2018

Hi,

We've updated blank themes.
Unfortunately I cannot say what features will be implemented this year.

Thank you,
Olivia

Hi, We've updated blank themes. Unfortunately I cannot say what features will be implemented this year. Thank you, Olivia
Vitaliy WD
289 Posts
Vitaliy WD posted this 26 May 2018

And another one important question: do you plan to implement other new features to Themler in this year or only bugfix? Main forces as before is at Nicepage project?

And another one important question: do you plan to implement other new features to Themler in this year or only bugfix? Main forces as before is at Nicepage project?
Vitaliy WD
289 Posts
Vitaliy WD posted this 25 May 2018

Hi.

Do you plan update blank themes to v.456?

Hi. Do you plan update blank themes to v.456?
realize.online
3 Posts
realize.online posted this 22 May 2018

Alarm, alarm! ))))
In the mobile version when "off canvas" and the "slide menu" overlay covers the entire screen and the active elements on the page become unavailable

Yes you can do it

> > Alarm, alarm! )))) > In the mobile version when "off canvas" and the "slide menu" overlay covers the entire screen and the active elements on the page become unavailable Yes you can do it
realize.online
3 Posts
realize.online posted this 22 May 2018

Good information

Good information
Linkebel
163 Posts
Linkebel posted this 22 May 2018

Laughing out loud to see you cry to keep Themler, never seen a company with such disastrous communication and disrespect towards its customers, and you're masochist or what, noob band.

Keep crying, it's so funny to read.

Laughing out loud to see you cry to keep Themler, never seen a company with such disastrous communication and disrespect towards its customers, and you're masochist or what, noob band. Keep crying, it's so funny to read.
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 22 May 2018

Hey there, themler is one of the best source for newbies like me. I have gone through it and of course, some issues initially. Most of them were resolved by going through the instructions and help guides on this website. But currently im facing mobile menu issues on my website [magisk root tool][1], can you please help?

[1]: http://magisk-manager.com

Can you elaborate the mobile issue on your website? Share the screenshot for the better understanding of mobile menu issue.

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

> Hey there, themler is one of the best source for newbies like me. I have gone through it and of course, some issues initially. Most of them were resolved by going through the instructions and help guides on this website. But currently im facing mobile menu issues on my website [magisk root tool][1], can you please help? > > > [1]: http://magisk-manager.com Can you elaborate the mobile issue on your website? Share the screenshot for the better understanding of mobile menu issue. Regards Suffian Ahmed

Last edited 22 May 2018 by Web IT Solutions LLP

magiskmanagerblog
1 Posts
magiskmanagerblog posted this 22 May 2018

Hey there, themler is one of the best source for newbies like me. I have gone through it and of course, some issues initially. Most of them were resolved by going through the instructions and help guides on this website. But currently im facing mobile menu issues on my website magisk root tool, can you please help?

Hey there, themler is one of the best source for newbies like me. I have gone through it and of course, some issues initially. Most of them were resolved by going through the instructions and help guides on this website. But currently im facing mobile menu issues on my website [magisk root tool][1], can you please help? [1]: http://magisk-manager.com
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 21 May 2018

Hello, hi...

Anyone there... No posts and updates ;-)

Any news and features, all are silent since so many days. Why ?

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

Hello, hi... Anyone there... No posts and updates ;-) Any news and features, all are silent since so many days. Why ? Regards Suffian Ahmed
essaytrophy
1 Posts
essaytrophy posted this 19 May 2018

Nice inforamtion you share here.

Nice inforamtion you share here.
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 15 May 2018

Hello All,

I know lots of experts are available on this forum, can anyone let us know how to get it home icon instead of home menu in the horizontal menu.

Is there anyone knows how to achieve the below in Menu Home Menu with Home Icon

https://answers.themler.io/questions/10866/change-home-to-show-an-icon-of-a-house-on-the-navigation-bar?order=Standard

http://answers.themler.io/questions/163273/change-home-menu-to-show-an-home-icon-on-the-navigation-bar

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

Hello All, I know lots of experts are available on this forum, can anyone let us know how to get it home icon instead of home menu in the horizontal menu. Is there anyone knows how to achieve the below in Menu Home Menu with Home Icon https://answers.themler.io/questions/10866/change-home-to-show-an-icon-of-a-house-on-the-navigation-bar?order=Standard http://answers.themler.io/questions/163273/change-home-menu-to-show-an-home-icon-on-the-navigation-bar Regards Suffian Ahmed

Last edited 15 May 2018 by Web IT Solutions LLP

Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 15 May 2018

I am completely blown away by Themler now that I am fully used to how it works. I know some of it's quirks and most of the strengths.

If they ditch this I will never trust this company again. I completely understand the decision to table Artisteer. It was not built for the future and could not be updated.

Themler is Bootstrap and WP and Joomla use this so it's a winner and they can keep it going. If nicepage works out that's great, but I cannot migrate again. If I do it's away from them completely.

Themler, you guys have a very good product, do not betray you loyal customers please.

Yes, Expecting Themler Team to Answer Now Please !!!

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

> I am completely blown away by Themler now that I am fully used to how it works. I know some of it's quirks and most of the strengths. > > If they ditch this I will never trust this company again. I completely understand the decision to table Artisteer. It was not built for the future and could not be updated. > > Themler is Bootstrap and WP and Joomla use this so it's a winner and they can keep it going. If nicepage works out that's great, but I cannot migrate again. If I do it's away from them completely. > > Themler, you guys have a very good product, do not betray you loyal customers please. Yes, Expecting Themler Team to Answer Now Please !!! Regards Suffian Ahmed
DaveOzric
736 Posts
DaveOzric posted this 15 May 2018

I am completely blown away by Themler now that I am fully used to how it works. I know some of it's quirks and most of the strengths.

If they ditch this I will never trust this company again. I completely understand the decision to table Artisteer. It was not built for the future and could not be updated.

Themler is Bootstrap and WP and Joomla use this so it's a winner and they can keep it going. If nicepage works out that's great, but I cannot migrate again. If I do it's away from them completely.

Themler, you guys have a very good product, do not betray you loyal customers please.

I am completely blown away by Themler now that I am fully used to how it works. I know some of it's quirks and most of the strengths. If they ditch this I will never trust this company again. I completely understand the decision to table Artisteer. It was not built for the future and could not be updated. Themler is Bootstrap and WP and Joomla use this so it's a winner and they can keep it going. If nicepage works out that's great, but I cannot migrate again. If I do it's away from them completely. Themler, you guys have a very good product, do not betray you loyal customers please.
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 15 May 2018

Wow, you are right, Themler is really Great & Amazing to use it.

Thank you Mr. Shaulhadar, Appreciated!!!

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

Wow, you are right, Themler is really Great & Amazing to use it. Thank you Mr. Shaulhadar, Appreciated!!! Regards Suffian Ahmed
shaulhadar
440 Posts
shaulhadar posted this 15 May 2018

Hi, I built hundreds of sites with themler.
Here are some cool ones:

http://www.sherwoodparkab-gdrepair.ca/

https://www.thelondonlocksmiths.co.uk/

https://www.unikit.co.il/

https://www.cali-sandblasting-solutions.com/

http://www.gdrepairs-grapevine-tx.com/

and there are tons more...
it just goes to show that Themler is amazing, and you can do almost whatever you want with it!

Hi, I built hundreds of sites with themler. Here are some cool ones: [http://www.sherwoodparkab-gdrepair.ca/][1] [1]: http://www.sherwoodparkab-gdrepair.ca/ https://www.thelondonlocksmiths.co.uk/ https://www.unikit.co.il/ https://www.cali-sandblasting-solutions.com/ http://www.gdrepairs-grapevine-tx.com/ and there are tons more... it just goes to show that Themler is amazing, and you can do almost whatever you want with it!
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 15 May 2018

As I know from this forum.

Themler team don't plan to stop Themler support, but this will be only bugfix without new feature adding or something bigger (Bootstrap 4 migration, visual editor plugin, new CMS adding etc.). This situation will be while Nicepage (uPage) in development because all main force (developers) is in this project and they cannot to waste time on Themler.

Nicepage (uPage) is separate product for users who can't work with Themler (can't learn some basics). I don't know who is this people (maybe they just trolls or kids), but Nicepage for them :)

Offcanvas menu is big surprise for all of us, but this is an exception.

Now Themler on hold with bugfix. Need to wait when Nicepage will be done and stable, then developers maybe will be back to Themler.

Meanwhile:

  • Bootstrap 4.1 is rolled out and stable.
  • Joomla 4 with Bootstrap 4 support is on horizon.
  • Wordpress 5 is almost here.

Hope that Themler will support this new framework and CMS.

But maybe something changed now. Then will be nice to look on Themler roadmap from Themler team.

As many time it was said: Themler is a unique and powerful tool, it's awesome! There are good developers and very nice support team, who help in many ways. And we are waiting for developers here with the hope that this will be soon :)

Dear Vitally,

Perfect & Great Reply, expecting more from Themler Developers Soon. Hope Themler Team will feel us proud and happy to be a part of Themler Client.

Thanks for letting us know the detailed development, major features which Themler team should support and work on it in order to make the Themler Successful.

Thanks for your concern, and thank you to the Themler team to make this happen and we are united on this platform and we all Themler Users want you to make this development successfully.

Afcours, this is a great and successful project, one of the kind and we are really happy to be a part of it. Off-Canvas is also surprised to me and this functionality unites us in a single platform and discussing and supporting Themler Development. Hope Themler Team will consider all of our demands, future requests and make it successful.

Could you please share your client's projects and work so that we can understand each other and share our work and knowledge as a Themler United Client Developer Form. Your reply seems very unique and knowledgeable and high standards so I like to see your project work, share your websites, clients projects, please.. I like to see and get more wisdom from you, really.

Expecting all to share their respective work, links, URL's for reference.. I too will share mine too ASAP ;-)

Thank you,

> As I know from this forum. > > Themler team don't plan to stop Themler support, but this will be only bugfix without new feature adding or something bigger (Bootstrap 4 migration, visual editor plugin, new CMS adding etc.). This situation will be while Nicepage (uPage) in development because all main force (developers) is in this project and they cannot to waste time on Themler. > > Nicepage (uPage) is separate product for users who can't work with Themler (can't learn some basics). I don't know who is this people (maybe they just trolls or kids), but Nicepage for them :) > > Offcanvas menu is big surprise for all of us, but this is an exception. > > Now Themler on hold with bugfix. Need to wait when Nicepage will be done and stable, then developers maybe will be back to Themler. > > Meanwhile: > > - Bootstrap 4.1 is rolled out and stable. > - Joomla 4 with Bootstrap 4 support is on horizon. > - Wordpress 5 is almost here. > > Hope that Themler will support this new framework and CMS. > > But maybe something changed now. Then will be nice to look on Themler roadmap from Themler team. > > As many time it was said: Themler is a unique and powerful tool, it's awesome! There are good developers and very nice support team, who help in many ways. And we are waiting for developers here with the hope that this will be soon :) Dear Vitally, Perfect & Great Reply, expecting more from Themler Developers Soon. Hope Themler Team will feel us proud and happy to be a part of Themler Client. Thanks for letting us know the detailed development, major features which Themler team should support and work on it in order to make the Themler Successful. Thanks for your concern, and thank you to the Themler team to make this happen and we are united on this platform and we all Themler Users want you to make this development successfully. Afcours, this is a great and successful project, one of the kind and we are really happy to be a part of it. Off-Canvas is also surprised to me and this functionality unites us in a single platform and discussing and supporting Themler Development. Hope Themler Team will consider all of our demands, future requests and make it successful. Could you please share your client's projects and work so that we can understand each other and share our work and knowledge as a Themler United Client Developer Form. Your reply seems very unique and knowledgeable and high standards so I like to see your project work, share your websites, clients projects, please.. I like to see and get more wisdom from you, really. Expecting all to share their respective work, links, URL's for reference.. I too will share mine too ASAP ;-) Thank you,

Last edited 15 May 2018 by Web IT Solutions LLP

Vitaliy WD
289 Posts
Vitaliy WD posted this 14 May 2018

As I know from this forum.

Themler team don't plan to stop Themler support, but this will be only bugfix without new feature adding or something bigger (Bootstrap 4 migration, visual editor plugin, new CMS adding etc.). This situation will be while Nicepage (uPage) in development because all main force (developers) is in this project and they cannot to waste time on Themler.

Nicepage (uPage) is separate product for users who can't work with Themler (can't learn some basics). I don't know who is this people (maybe they just trolls or kids), but Nicepage for them :)

Offcanvas menu is big surprise for all of us, but this is an exception.

Now Themler on hold with bugfix. Need to wait when Nicepage will be done and stable, then developers maybe will be back to Themler.

Meanwhile:

  • Bootstrap 4.1 is rolled out and stable.
  • Joomla 4 with Bootstrap 4 support is on horizon.
  • Wordpress 5 is almost here.

Hope that Themler will support this new framework and CMS.

But maybe something changed now. Then will be nice to look on Themler roadmap from Themler team.

As many time it was said: Themler is unique and powerful tool, it's awesome! There is good developers and very nice support team, who help in many ways. And we are waiting for developers here with hope that this will be soon :)

As I know from this forum. Themler team don't plan to stop Themler support, but this will be only bugfix without new feature adding or something bigger (Bootstrap 4 migration, visual editor plugin, new CMS adding etc.). This situation will be while Nicepage (uPage) in development because all main force (developers) is in this project and they cannot to waste time on Themler. Nicepage (uPage) is separate product for users who can't work with Themler (can't learn some basics). I don't know who is this people (maybe they just trolls or kids), but Nicepage for them :) Offcanvas menu is big surprise for all of us, but this is an exception. Now Themler on hold with bugfix. Need to wait when Nicepage will be done and stable, then developers maybe will be back to Themler. Meanwhile: - Bootstrap 4.1 is rolled out and stable. - Joomla 4 with Bootstrap 4 support is on horizon. - Wordpress 5 is almost here. Hope that Themler will support this new framework and CMS. But maybe something changed now. Then will be nice to look on Themler roadmap from Themler team. As many time it was said: Themler is unique and powerful tool, it's awesome! There is good developers and very nice support team, who help in many ways. And we are waiting for developers here with hope that this will be soon :)
Web IT Solutions LLP
283 Posts
Web IT Solutions LLP posted this 14 May 2018

Dear Team,

After 2 years where will be Themler stands? We want Themler to be the one and only web development tool in the market without any other alternatives as some of our friends are worried about the same.

We are spending thousands of bugs on your tool, but can you share your confidence that you will stick to the plan and improve and run this Themler for infinite timeline with ???

This is after all about the TRUST & SERVICE!!! We want Themler to be stable and lifetime product ;-) Tell me please.

Regards
Suffian Ahmed

Dear Team, After 2 years where will be Themler stands? We want Themler to be the one and only web development tool in the market without any other alternatives as some of our friends are worried about the same. We are spending thousands of bugs on your tool, but can you share your confidence that you will stick to the plan and improve and run this Themler for infinite timeline with ??? This is after all about the TRUST & SERVICE!!! We want Themler to be stable and lifetime product ;-) Tell me please. Regards Suffian Ahmed

Last edited 14 May 2018 by Web IT Solutions LLP

DaveOzric
736 Posts
DaveOzric posted this 14 May 2018

Not new. Actually this is uPage rebranding, one year old project that still in beta.
In few words - this is template generator, so it is very limited in functionality.

I'm all for them adding a new product as long as they don't ditch Themler. I cannot tolerate another migration for all my templates. I am still only half way through the Artisteer to Themler migration. I need to charge clients for this and I cannot keep doing this to them. They will think it's a scam at some point.

Themler staff, are you adding this nicepage as a compliment program not a replacement for Themler?

> Not new. Actually this is uPage rebranding, one year old project that still in beta. > In few words - this is template generator, so it is very limited in functionality. I'm all for them adding a new product as long as they don't ditch Themler. I cannot tolerate another migration for all my templates. I am still only half way through the Artisteer to Themler migration. I need to charge clients for this and I cannot keep doing this to them. They will think it's a scam at some point. Themler staff, are you adding this nicepage as a compliment program not a replacement for Themler?
Vitaliy WD
289 Posts
Vitaliy WD posted this 14 May 2018

And, what about this tool https://nicepage.com/

Hope everyone knows about this Themler one of new Beta Tool!!! This too has that functionality off-canvas etc mobile menu.

Not new. Actually this is uPage rebranding, one year old project that still in beta.
In few words - this is template generator, so it is very limited in functionality.

> And, what about this tool https://nicepage.com/ > > Hope everyone knows about this Themler one of new Beta Tool!!! This too has that functionality off-canvas etc mobile menu. > Not new. Actually this is uPage rebranding, one year old project that still in beta. In few words - this is template generator, so it is very limited in functionality.
You must log in or register to leave comments