We're happy to introduce the new Off Canvas and Slide Menu opening options for Mobile Menu.
When Off Canvas Menu option is used the menu overlaps the page, when the Slide Menu option is used the menu pushes the content to the right.
There is an option to add Header and Footer areas in the slide menu above and below the menu content correspondingly. These areas can contain various controls and even placeholders for the CMS modules.
Here is the short video overview of the new feature:
For more information on the new Off Canvas feature visit this link
Fixes in this update
- Fixed issues with the incorrect column height and alignment in some grid layouts.
- WordPress: Fixed the issue with the third-party shortcodes in the posts breaking the Themler shortcodes;
- Woocommerce: Fixed the deprecated usage issues when adding product to cart;
- Fixed issue with jumping page when Off-canvas or Slide Menus are used;
- Fixed issue with non-clickable links on some projects when Off-canvas or Slide Menus are used;
Last edited 3 weeks ago by Support Team