The new Themler HotFix update includes the following features and fixes:
- Added Section ID field. Usually used for One Page Designs.
- SVG icons can now be used in Themler as cliparts:
- Fixed issue with Outline drag&drop in FireFox.
- Fixed issue with Section add timeout.
- Fixed crash on picture add.
- Fixed issue with PHP versions lower than 5.4.
- Fixed issue with Live Preview in IE.
- Fixed display issue of the Sidebars control with "Expand to Bottom" extension in IE.
- Fixed Footer issue in IE.
- Fixed issue with height of absolute and fixed controls with "Fix on Scroll" extension.
- Fixed issue with changing Breadcrumbs separator.
- Fixed issue with Social Icons control fill.
- Fixed issue with Horizontal Menu center alignment in Phone responsive mode.
- Fixed crash when exporting Section as ZIP.
- HTML: fixed issue with inserting Section.
- HTML: fixed issue with "Smooth Scrolling" extension.
- HTML: fixed issue with wrong navigation from pages and posts after adding new page.
- PrestaShop: fixed issue with BlockLayered filters.
- PrestaShop: fixed issue with Product Pagination.
- Joomla: fixed crash on copying Joomla position control.
- joomla: fixed issue with redirecting Home template to Default.
- Joomla: fixed issues with conversion of Artisteer templates.
- Joomla: added translation for Search Button value.
- Joomla: fixed issue with Notice in the search box.
- Magento: fixed issue with adding Related Products to Shopping Cart.
- Fixed other minor issues and bugs.
Last edited 20 November 2015 by Support Team