We've released the new Themler Beta update.
The new version is 322.
Here is a list of fixes and features included in this Themler update:
New Positioning dialog:
We have removed "Align Content" extension and included its functionality into the updated "Positioning" dialog. Now there is only one option for alignment in different types of containers.
The Length modes have been renamed to Boxed/Wide/Fluid and the whole logic of this property has been redesigned.
Also, we added Length option to Design tab. Now you can control the Layout of the current template in one click.
The "Grid Padding" property from the theme Settings has been renamed to "Margins" and global "Margins" are now located on the Design tab next to the Length option.
We have tested Themler compatibility with:
- PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 - no compatibility issues.
- Joomla 3.6 - a few compatibility issues are fixed in this update. The issue with missing Print Icon will be fixed in the next update.
- VirtueMart 3.0.17 - a few compatibility issues are fixed in this update. The issue with authorization screen will be fixed in the next update.
General and UI
- Fixed issue with controls (widget areas, etc) not removed after removing of the custom template where these controls were added.
- Improved the Post Image, Product Image, etc. dialogs.
- Fixed issue with converting Section height in em to px on resize.
- Fixed issue with Table and Button properties under the More Styles.
- Fixed crash with Mouse Wheel in Themler Settings.
- Fixed issue with crash on uploading favicon "From File" on Themler Settings.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Joomla & VirtueMart
- Fixed compatibility issue with the most recent PHP 7 version (7.0.9).
- Fixed issue with custom templates on Joomla 3.6.
- Fixed issue with Products Slider and Product Variations.
- Fixed issue with Product Variations and CloudZoom.
- Fixed issue with customizing Store templates.
- Fixed issue with Headline link.
- Fixed issue with Products template when Page Layout option of the VM Category page is set to "Categories".
- Other fixes.
WordPress & Woocommerce
- Fixed issue with Proceed to checkout button on Woocommerce 2.6.
- Fixed issue with YITH Subscriptions plug-in.
- Fixed issue with installing Themler-Core plugin on some server configurations (HTTP Error 200 on save).
- Added warning when* WordPress Address* and Site Address use different protocols - HTTP and HTTPS. This is the most common cause of Themler crash caused by cross-origin issue.
- Reduced memory usage on Themler startup to solve out of memory problems in some cases:
Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9529178 bytes)
- Added warning when double
bootstrap.jsis found on the page.
- A few other small fixes.
- Drupal 6: Fixed issue with accessing custom templates in Themler through the template list.
- Fixed issue with the multistore.
- MegaMenu is in process.
- "Suggest Homepage" button like it was made in Artisteer
- Ability to set large Header for the Home template and smaller Headers for other templates (only Intro part is visible). In this way, the large Slider will stay on the homepage only.
- Ability to free-position any control to any exact place you like. It means that if there is no appropriate d'n'd layout position for control the absolute d'n'd position will appear (just like in Slider or Canvas).
Please find here more details on how to enable Beta Updates.
Last edited 10 August 2016 by Support Team