If WooCommerce Page Templates are disabled.
If you are working in Themler Cloud and have chosen a theme without WooCommerce.
To enable WooCommerce in a Page Template, please go to the WordPress Admin Panel and enable the WooCommerce plugin under WP Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- If you are working in your CMS and you do not have WooCommerce plugin installed.
To install and activate WooCommerce, please use one of available installation options:
- To perform an automatic installation of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress Admin Panel and go to: Plugins >> Add New.
- In the search field, type "WooCommerce" and click "Search Plugins".
- Once you have found the plugin, click "Install Now" to install it.
- After clicking "Install Now", you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin.
- Click "yes" and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin by clicking on the "Activate Plugin" link.
- Manual Installation:
- Download the plugin to your computer.
Go to the WordPress Admin Panel >> Plugins >> Add New >> Upload >> click "Browse..." and choose the file. Then click "Install Now".
Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin by clicking on the "Activate Plugin" link.
Another option is to install the WooCommerce plugin by uploading it to your webserver using your favorite FTP application.
To do this, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation's wp-content/plugins directory.
After you have installed the plugin, you can activate it under WordPress Plugins >> Installed Plugins.