We've updated Themler Desktop to resolve the following issues:
- Fixed installation issue related to MySQL.
- Fixed installation for users having issues with Windows PATH.
- Themler Desktop does not stop installing if Chrome is not installed. The FireFox or default browser will be used instead.
Note: Themler does not support Internet Explorer, Safari and non-webkit Opera. We strongly recommend using Chrome browser.
- We've improved Diagnostics Tool and included it into the Themler Desktop installation.
If you face any installation issues please run Themler Diagnostics Tool (Start >> Themler >> Themler Diagnostics Tool), copy the output and contact us via our support system.
- rarely Themler displays the following error:
Not Found The requested URL /themler_3383118731/startup/ was not found on this server.
- Desktop installer some times crashes on start up.
We're working on these issues. They will be fixed ASAP.
The updated Themler Desktop can be downloaded from our website.
Themler Support Team
Last edited 10 August 2015 by Support Team