Hi Support Team,
I'm trying to create a simple website with "Themler for HTML", but I have lots of problems with basic things.
- Insert a paragraph: When I have the control "Text" on a webpage --> I want to select a few sentences in that control, to change it to a paragraph. How do I do this?
- Bullet list: I also wonder how we can add a bullet list. I see that we can configure the style for it, but I cannot find a way to insert a bullet list.
When I go to HTML-view and want to insert is manually via the HTML-tags and save it --> themler crashes.
Can you explain me how to get a bullet list?
- Headings: I also want to select, for example, 1 sentence in a text and change it to a heading --> is this possible?
Cannot get this simple task done --> when I go to HTML-view and add the h1 and h1-closing tag --> it crashes.
- Add template: In some screenshots on the themler-website (for example http://answers.themler.com/articles/51258/themler-update-24-dec-2015) --> also see attachment themler-add-template.jpg --> I see that it is possible to add templates (because default we have only the home-template & Page-tempate). But I can't get the "add template" thing in themler. How do I create a new template?
The thing that I want to do is create a slider with a few slides and assign it to tempate1, then create a new slider with a few slides and assign it to tempate2, then create a new slider with a few slides and assign it to tempate3. How can I do that?
- Home Button: Since 24 dec we have a new "Themler for HTML" --> Before we had a Home-button --> see attachment themler-home.jpg --> when we clicked on thet button, we could arrange the different controls and nest text-controls etc ... --> this was very usefull --> where can I find it now? (with the new themler version?)
- Image lightbox: Also a very basic feature that is almost used on every website are small images that are clickable. When you click on the small image, the original image should be showed. How can I get this easy thing done in "Themler for HTML" --> In Artisteer, it was done via the "preview parameter" --> if yes the image was clickable and the original image was showed after the click. How can I get the same in "Themler for HTML"? If it cannot be done via the UI, where do I have to insert which code?
I also attached the untitled-template (is the template that we get defaut when starting "Themler for HTML") --> I added the text control --> can you try to do the things mentioned above? And explain me how you did it?
Sorry for the massive amount of problems.
Can you let me know something?