We've updated Themler from the current Beta version.
The new version is 199.
Here is a list of fixes included in this Themler update:
- Fixed the most common crashes.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed issue with Set as Default и Reset to Default of Block control.
- Added pop-up for Add Section icon. Now you can choose where to add Section:
- Improved UI for Columns control. The Alignment option is showing on Ribbon.
- A few more minor UI improvements.
- Fixed issue with Horizontal Menu item's order in RTL direction.
- Several fixes for Menu and Header for iPhone
- Fixed issue with Slider animation duration.
WP & WooCommerce
- Added "Edit in Themler" button to WP Admin Panel for Posts and Pages:
- All theme's shortcodes are now segregated into the theme's plug-in. Now shortcodes can be rendered when Themler theme is not activated.
- Added "Remove shortcodes from excerpt" option to the WP Appearance >> Theme Options.
- Running more than one instance of Themler is now prevented. The message about trying to run duplicated instance of Themler will appear.
- Fixed the output of the payment methods on Checkout page on the latest WooCommerce versions.
- Fixed the issue with Add to Cart button of the variable products.
- Fixed issue with scrolling of preview area on Default template.
- Fixed the issue with Checkout Now.
- Fixed issue with ARK editor.
- Added support for SUPEE-6788 security patch. Now Themler can be launched when this patch is enabled.
- Fixed issue with Category Description
Last edited 14 March 2016 by Support Team